Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Minneapolis Home
There are many factors in determining where or when you buy your first home, but first ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a steady source of income (usually a job)?
- Have you been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is your current income reliable?
- Do you have a good record of paying your bills on time?
- Do you have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do you have money saved up for a down payment?
- Do you have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, along with taxes, insurance, and utilities?
If you can answer "YES" to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.