10. Getting into a car accident on the way to a showing.
9. Running out of gas with a client in the car.
8. Getting lost on the way to meet clients at a house.
7. Not being able to distinguish one house from another.
6. Discovering that the house isn't quite as the buyers imagined.
5. Finding no key in the lock box.
4. Using the bathroom, and find out that the water was turned off.
3. Setting off the house alarm and having the police show up.
2. Walking in on people that are sleeping, or using the bathroom, or that are naked.
1. Standing on a deck, opening the lock box, and dropping the key and watching it fall through the slats of the deck rendering it impossible to reach.