is named thusly because it was a 160-acre farm owned by Thomas Crosby until his death in 1886. It's the oldest and largest farm in the neighborhood. It was acquired by the St. Paul Port Authority in the 1960s, who leased it to the city as a park.

© Copyright 2021 - Steven Hong - All Rights Reserved. Each office independently owned and operated.
homepencilenvelopeuserusersstoretagphone-handsetmap-markerlaptop-phoneconstructiongiftleafbullhorn linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram