As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a good impression. The same holds true when you are selling your home. There are things that we can do to make a good impression on potential buyers. Here's a list of 8 things that can put you in front of the competition:
1. Neighborhood / city specific marketing pages. We've created specific neighborhood and city pages to help market your home. We use this information on websites as well as in print and other marketing collateral. Here is a sample page of Eagan MN.
2. Set your house apart by having unique decor. When buyers are looking at houses online (and in person), I frequently hear them say "oh, that's the house with the ___." They remember unique, but it has to be properly done as well. Consult with our stagers to find out the unique items that buyers remember. This could be a standout rug, or a special feature.
3. Accurate data. Ensure buyers are not disappointed with incorrect measurements or incorrect facts.
4. Unique postcards. One of our unique postcards is the "invite the neighbors" postcard, designed to bring in neighbors to the open house.
5. High quality, artistic photography. High quality photography is a large factor in drawing attention to your home for sale. We use high quality photography on every home for sale to display the best foot forward.
6. Have things that welcome buyers and their agents into your home. Leave out snacks and drinks and invite them to stay for a while.
7. Sell a story about your house. Long narrative form can tell a story to potential buyers. We can use long narratives on various websites to attract attention.
8. Amplify your home using social media and video.